I use AIM’s Herbal FiberBlend daily to keep my colon clean and healthy. When I want to do more of a whole body detox, I use the following recipes.
I cleanse with AIM’s Herbal FiberBlend AND to assist my body with the detoxification process, I also use one of the following: organic is optional. You may want to check with a health provider before you start any program.
- I cleanse with either the liver flush or master cleanse, (not both) no more than once per day.
- 3-4 Tbs. organic lemon juice (bottled is okay)
- 1 tsp. High quality, organic olive oil
- 1/4 cup very warm filtered water
Upon waking each morning, I prepare and drink the liver flush which helps remove toxins from the liver, provides beneficial oil during the cleansing/detoxification and helps the body’s elimination process. If you cannot tolerate the oil, you can skip it, however it is not as beneficial. If you are already taking a high grade Omega 3 oil, like AIM’s AIMega’s, you may substitute 2 capsules for the olive oil.
- 2-3 Tbs. Organic lemon juice
- Just a pinch of cayenne pepper
- Up to 1 Tbs. Organic maple syrup
- 1 cup hot or warm water
I mix the above ingredients together and drink while hot or warm.
Check out more tips on my website blog entries www.aimforbalance.com