*1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour (you can make your own by grinding whole blanched almonds in a food processor or spice grinder)
*½ cup millet flour
*2 Tablespoons coconut flour
¼ cup ground golden flaxseed
¼ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
5 large eggs (or 3 whole and 3 egg whites) at room temperature is best
1 ½ tablespoons coconut oil (I use Wildtree organic)
1 Tablespoon honey (Local is available)
1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar (I use Bragg’s)
- Place flours, flaxseed, salt & baking soda in a food processor.
- Pulse ingredients together.
- Mix remaining ingredients in separate container and slowly add to flour mixture, pulsing after each pour just until mixed.
- Transfer to a greased loaf pan. (I used a glass pan and I brushed the sides generously with olive oil)
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Cool in the pan. I use a spatula to gently unstick any areas on the pan, and then it should slide out pretty well after it has cooled.
- Enjoy! I like to drizzle a little honey on top.
NOTE: You can add your favorite spices, nuts, fresh berries or other fresh or frozen fruits to the batter.
*You can also use any combination of the above nut & seed flours or any you prefer to get the flavor you like.